Tuesday, September 20, 2011

07:30 am Betty woke me, telling me Audra was not up. I had an appointment at Life Plex Rehab at 8:00. I woke Audra, gathered my clothes, and knocked on the bathroom door.
07:45 am Jonathan finished his shower, and I started mine.
07:55 am Laura drove me to my appointment.
08:05 am My appointment started late (my fault). They did not do any vertigo therapy. Instead, they tested my ability to balance while doing various tasks intended to stress my balance. The therapist believes my difficulty driving yesterday is due to a need to train my eyes to focus quickly against complex backgrounds. She wants me to practice the eye exercises she previously gave me against a black-and-white checkerboard background.
08: 25 am I called Laura for a ride home.
08: 40 am I arrived home.
09:00 am Betty asked me if I was aware Audra was still home. I called the school and left a message for the school counselor to call.
11:30 am Audra left for school. Betty drove her.