Monday, September 12, 2011

Work list:
x Pay City & ask Laura to deliver it
Reading
Project
Uplink

Record
05:00 am Woke up. The bathroom door is closed. Checking FB while I wait...
06:00 am Noticed the bathroom door is still shut. Turned on the TV
06:45 am Noticed the bathroom door is still shut. I knocked. No answer. I shouted. Audra answered.
07:10 am Noticed the bathroom door is still shut. I shouted. Audra answered and came out. She had intended to take a shower, but instead she fell asleep in the bathroom. She said she must take a shower before school. I told her she had to allow Jonathan to shower first. (because she takes too long)
07:15 am Jonathan taking a show. I made breakfast for everyone. Scrambled egg whites with biscuits made with vanilla pudding mix, lemonade mix, and cinnamon.
07:25 am Bathroom free.
07:30 am Audra started her shower. I started working on school work, checking deadlines and reading discussion posts.
07:32 am Bus honked. I waved it on.
08:15 am Bathroom free.
08:45 am Audra wants to drop science.
09:00 am ~Called attendance and reported Audra will be at school. Spoke with Mr. Fishback regarding Audra's decision to drop science.
09:35 am Stopped to shower and dress for the day.
09:50 am Sorted mail (from Saturday)
10:00 am Bible reading
10:10 am Reading Code Complete Steve McConnell
12:15 am Paid City, updated log
12:20 am Lunch Watched Mentalist
01:00 pm Reviewed class notes
03:00 pm Back exercises